Elements Preschool offers programs for children ages 3 months-5 years. We are currently accepting for the 2020-2021 school year. Admissions for new students will be announced in March of 2020. We are continuing to accept applications for 2019-2020 school year, admission is based on a rolling enrollment system and is dependent on available space.
- Complete an application, available in person or online and schedule a tour if you are new to Elements.
- Submit the application with the $80 application fee.
- Upon acceptance, a non-refundable/non-transferrable deposit equal to one month’s tuition is required to hold your child’s spot in the program. This deposit is applied to June 2021’s tuition.
- An annual Materials and Enrichment fee of $600 is payable in September 2020
- Monthly tuition payments are due on 1st of each month.
- Our onsite chef prepares a vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack each day. The cost for school meals per month is 2 Day Schedule – $60, 3 Day Schedule – $75, 4 Day Schedule – $105, 5 Day Schedule – $140. Payments are due with tuition at the start of each month.
- If packing a lunch from home, please ensure that is nut-free.
- Siblings are eligible for a 10% discount, taken from the eldest child’s tuition.
- When making payments, please note that we accept cash or checks payable to “Elements Nursery” or online bank transfers via Zelle – ID – 646-752-4362, Corp. –Indus World Inc.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about our admissions process, tuition, or program details.
2020-2021 Monthly Tuition
Caterpillars – 3 months – 18 months
Discoverers – 13 months – 30 months
Infant and Toddler Programs
3 months – 30 months
M, W, F
Early Drop Off
Explorers – 2 years – 3 years
Adventurers – 3 years – 4.9 years
2 years – 4.9 years
M, W, F
Early Drop Off
All necessary forms for each student are required to be completed prior to the first day a child attends school. Children must have a current health department medical form at the time of enrollment. Please keep the school updated with ongoing immunization records.
- Completed registration form
- Completed Health Department medical form
- School policy forms
- Registration and deposit fees
Drop-off takes place between the hours of 8:30- 9:30 am. All children must be picked up by 2.45 pm or 5:45 pm. Part-time schedules cannot trade days due to vacation, holidays or emergencies. The after-school program is also available on an as-needed basis for $50 per day.
- Summers at Elements nature preschool are spent making pies and cakes in our mud kitchen and garnishing them with leaves and twigs we collect in the yard.
- We learn about growing our own fruits and vegetables, which are then harvested for cooking projects.
- We play in water; dig in the dirt, and find worm families. These experiences and endless discussions facilitated by our trained and nurturing teachers set the base for avid imaginations, creativity, collaboration, and a love of learning.
- Our unique camp serves children ages 3 months-5 years and operates for 9 weeks, July 1 to August 28 (camp will be closed on July 4).
- We offer our summer program at a per diem rate in order to make it more flexible for parents who are planning trips during the summer. Payment is due in advance, but you need only pay for the days on which you plan to attend.
- Applications are due by 30 March and payments are due by 3 May.
Enrollment Options Include:
A. Nature Preschool (2 years – 5 years)
8:30am-3.00pm – $95 per day
8:30am-6.00pm – $135 per day
B. Infant and Toddlers (3 months – 24 months)
8:30am-3.00pm – $105 per day
8:30am-6.00pm – $145 per day
- We offer vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and snack each day at a charge of $7 per day. Our chef prepares all meals on-site every day.
- Reservations for summer are honoured on a first-come, first-serve basis. Enrollment is limited.
Elements Nature Preschool Summer Camp 2020
Each week centres around a theme. Each session offers resources for a themed reading, individual exploration and various activities. We have designed a 9-week program to be as open-ended as possible- allowing the children to come and go into the various activities freely and participate in their own unique ways.
1. Water Day Wednesday:
We are designating Wednesdays as our weekly water day. Water play will be available each day, but Wednesdays are reserved for full immersion play in our sprinklers. On Wednesdays, please bring your child in their bathing suit and ensure that they have a set of dry clothes to change into after morning play. Bathing suits will not be needed on days other than Wednesday.
2. Music Day:
We are designating Fridays as our weekly movement day. An upbeat music activity paired with instruments or a smooth yoga activity will be offered every Friday morning.
3. Watermelon Day:
August 3rd is National Watermelon Day. We plan to have a yummy watermelon treat this day!
4. Tye Dye Day:
Please supply a wearable, white cotton material for this activity.
2020 Camp Themes Of Elements Nature Preschool:
Intention Week 1:
*No Camp on Thursday, July 4th and Friday, July 5th – This first week of camp, the children will spend time building a sense of community with their peers, leaders, and Mother Nature. Our projects will include art, nature exploration, and engineering.
Sun Week 2:
Nothing quite says “Summer” like bright and brilliant sunshine! This week, the children will be investigating the impact the sun has on the planet and its species, as well as playing with some fun shadow activities.
Nature Art Week 3:
This week the children will be honing in on their gross motor, balancing, and problem-solving skills by creating art pieces using materials found from our natural landscapes. They should have several pieces that they can share with you!
Animal Powers 4:
KA-POW! Animals have amazing superpowers: fish breath underwater, squirrels “fly”, and owls can hunt even when it’s dark. Learn about the special adaptations that give animals their superpowers to make them mighty and strong.
Shark Week 5:
Explore the extraordinary world of sharks with hands-on activities and discovery. Become a marine biologist to uncover the incredible adaptations that make sharks and their relatives unique and help them to survive in their ocean habitat.
Muck & Slime Safari Week 6:
Do you love ooey-gooey nature and science? Explore the wonders of sticky mud, messy nature, and slimy experiments! From the kitchen to the forest to the pond, we’ll have fun exploring and crafting chemistry concoctions!
Tree Week 7:
Branching Out! Tall trees, short trees, fallen trees, and snags – each one plays an important part in the forest ecosystem! During this week of bark, branches, twigs, and stumps, get to know the quiet giants of the forest through up-close examination, sensory learning, and stealth games. Come and explore with us and have a “tree-mendous” week!
Bug Week 8:
Bugs are abundant in the summer, so this week takes advantage of that! Studying bugs is all great for children because understanding them often helps calm fears. From moths and butterflies to bees and wasps, join us to learn about the science— and the dancing— involved in pollinating.
Camp Extravaganza Week 9:
This shorter week will consist of various art activities, science experiments, and nature exploration.