Nature Preschool in Manhattan - Connecting Children With The Earth
Elements Pre-K Nature Preschool Offers A Dynamic Environment For Children to Play, Explore, Experience, Create, Learn & Grow
About Elements Pre K
Elements pre-k is a nature based preschool in the Lower East side, New York City. Every morning, a group of children make their way through the busy streets of New York’s Lower East Side to a preschool tucked away on Suffolk Street. Here, they spend their days playing in a delightful, custom-landscaped garden. They engage in activities and lessons that introduce them to the world in a sensory, intuitive manner.
They learn how to trust their experiences, and explore their surroundings with curiosity. They create meaningful relationships with their environment and one another. At Elements pre-k, learning is rooted in everyday magic.
Serving Children From 3 Months To 5 Years
Caterpillars – 3 – 18 Months
Discoverers – 13 – 30 Months
Explorers – 2.5 – 3 Years
Adventurers – 3 – 5 Years
Why Choose Elements Pre K?
- Professional and passionate teachers with degrees in early childhood education or related fields.
- A beautiful and engaging private outdoor area designed to engage children in and with the natural environment.
- A nature and arts oriented curriculum.
- Daily exposure to the ever changing wonders of nature.
- Gardening activities to learn about growing their food and cooking with it
- Flexible weekly and daily scheduling.
- Choice of school days 8.30am-3.00pm and extended care 3.00pm-6.00pm
- Early drop-off starting 8.00am
- Extended care as needed on a day to day basis